Here’s why to choose the Charleston Aquarium for your vacation:
- Instructor-led educational programs designed to entertain and educate your entire family.
- A wide-range of interactive and educational programs and exhibits keep you entertained for hours.
- The excitement and wonder of thousands of creatures is complemented by our educational talks, live feeds and even a hands-on touch pool.
- This rare and exciting opportunity allows visitors of all ages to make connections between the classroom and the real world.
- You will leave with an increased fascination and respect for nature.
Charleston Aquarium Address:
100 Aquarium Wharf Charleston, SC 29401 (Directions)
Hours of operation:
Charleston Aquarium hours March – August
Open Daily 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
(Building closes at 6 p.m.)
Hours September – February
Open Daily 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
(Building closes at 5 p.m.)
Closed Thanksgiving Day, Dec 25, and half day Dec 24 (open 9 a.m.-12 p.m.)
Charleston Aquarium is a great place to take the entire family. Whether you love marine life or you are just looking to escape Charleston’s hot summers, this is one place you cannot miss.